“Mazars Romania is looking for trainees for Audit Department in Bucharest. After the internship, the trainees have the possibility to become full time employees.
Despre Internship Audit Assistant la Mazars Romania in Bucuresti
Auditor assistants will check companies’ accounts, using Mazars auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice regarding Romanian accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and other accounting systems.
Responsibilities for Internship Audit Assistant (JUNIOR)
• To participate in rendering services according to client’s requirements and specific business
• To perform audit tests
• To prepare documents related to the performed tests
• To offer administrative assistance to the audit team
• To work at the client’s premises.
Required skills & qualifications
• Graduate in Economics/ Technical faculties or other relevant areas
• 1 previous working experience is a plus
• Computer skills (MS Office)
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English/French/ German
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge
Mazars in Romania is a trusted and Independent advisor with over 20 years’ experience providing audit and advisory services, accounting and payroll outsourcing, and tax advisory services.
We work with clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players, as well as start-ups and public organizations at every stage of their development. We offer a different perspective and are committed to providing valuable insights, high quality services and developing enduring relationships. By combining our global thinking with technical expertise, we deliver trust and create value for our clients.”
Cum aplici pentru Internship Audit Assistant
Acest Internship Audit Assistant (junior) la Mazars Romania, in Bucuresti NU este platit. Aplicatiile pot fi trimise pana pe 31.12.2019.
Pentru a aplica, trimiteti CV la adresa firstname.lastname@example.org