Despre Internship Gameplay Programmer la Ubisoft in Bucuresti:
The UBISOFT GRADUATE PROGRAM is a life-changing experience for those who love games and want to impact millions of players around the world. If you enjoy setting ambitious goals and taking up complex challenges, the Ubisoft Graduate Program will help you grow quickly in talented and friendly teams.
Over the course of the two-year program you will experience the thrill of developing new games by being part of the production teams in two Ubisoft studios. This hands-on approach will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the challenges faced when making a game, enabling you to quickly advance your career goals.
Detalii Internship Gameplay Programmer la Ubisoft in Bucuresti
What’s in it for you? International experience and a fast-track to kickstart your career in video games.
We’re looking for top-notch Gameplay Programmers!
The Gameplay Programmers are responsible for the interactivity of the game. They turn game design rules and gameplay elements (features, animation, sound etc.) into playable sequences. They collaborate closely with designers, artists, animators and other game development team members. Their objective is to offer players a comfortable, immersive & fun game experience.
What will you actually do?
As a member of a game development team, the gameplay programmer is involved in a variety of missions such as:
- Participate in the architecture, conception and implementation of gameplay code based on design intentions, and implement game controls focusing on quality;
- Optimize and debug gameplay code to ensure that gameplay is fluid;
- Suggest and participate in the conception of prototypes with the design team;
- Analyze and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best quality, based on the functionalities of the engine;
- Participate in the development of features that will make the game come to life.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, and have less than 1 year of professional experience (excluding internships)
- Good C++ programming skills, capacity to write readable and modular code
- Good knowledge of object–oriented development and technical knowledge of the software development process for prototyping, developing, optimizing and debugging
- Strong interest in games system and mechanics
- Curiosity about technical knowledge in physics, mathematics, animation & arts
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills will help you deploy effective solutions to complex problems. You understand and care about player needs
- Passion and knowledge for video games will make a difference
- Effective communicator and fluent English speaker
Contact Internship Gameplay Programmer la Ubisoft in Bucuresti
Pentru a aplica la acest internship, te rugam sa dai click pe bannerul de mai sus. Poti aplica fara sa-ti creezi un CV!